For some, Small Duct High Velocity systems may be a bit of an unknown quantity in terms of Air Conditioning. To combat that at Unico we provide CPD presentations on the SDHV technology.
The CPD presentation covers the following aspects of using a Small Duct air conditioning system:-
- Installation and design considerations in new build and refurbished properties
- How a Small Duct system should be installed to maximize energy efficiency and utilise the latest renewable technologies
- How Small Duct systems can improve Indoor Air Quality in residential properties
- Designing the perfect space – how a small duct system can significantly reduce noise and drafts, whilst maintaining a perfectly balanced temperature distribution
- An overview of system controls, zoning, and user interfaces.
- Comparisons with all major commercially available alternatives
The CPD is approximately 45 minutes in duration and there will be time for questions which are encouraged throughout the presentation. Lunch will be provided free of charge.
For further details please contact Peter Faruqi on 07480896478.